This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information that we receive from users of this website.
National Anesthesia Services is committed to the protection of your privacy and will treat all of the information you provide with appropriate care. We will not sell or disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties in any manner not in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This personally identifiable information may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, and contact information.
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. Examples of information we collect in this manner may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- The browser type and browser version you use
- The web page from which you arrived on our site
- The pages of our site that you visit
- The amount of time spent on those pages
- The time and date of your visit
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this data.
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer. They hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, allowing the server to customize a page for a particular user or remember user information from one site visit to the next.
We may use your information to contact you by email or other means to deliver newsletters, marketing/promotional materials, or other information that we think you may find relevant.
Sharing of Information
We will not allow any unaffiliated parties to access your information, except as follows:
- Agents, website vendors, and contractors may use it in connection with their professional relationship with us.
- We may share your information with authorities, as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy.
- In the event of a transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company), we may share your information as needed with the acquiring entity.
- We may share your information if we have a reasonable belief that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized users will never be able to defeat our security measures and access your information.