Beautiful riverfront town in New York seeks locum coverage at their local hospital beginning as soon as possible. Our client is completely flexible on start date, so call with any availability you have this year! We are still booking for summer but will definitely book for fall and winter as well!
Assignment details are as follows:
- 200-bed facility with 6 ORs
- Case mix includes general surgery, GI, GYN (no OB), ortho, ENT, dental and minor vascular
- Department runs a care-team model; all providers work independently
- Pager call strongly preferred but may be negotiable
- Daily payment guarantee
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing support; let our team do the legwork for your assignment while you focus on what is most important… Patient care!
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No