Please call Randi at National Anesthesia today if you’re interested in locum work in Massachusetts!
Our client, a hospital-based practice less than one hour from Boston, is looking for coverage! We can be flexible on a start date so please call with any availability you have.
Other details on this assignment include:
- Medium size hospital, approx. 300 beds
- Busy OR with approx. 15,000 cases annually
- The caseload includes OB (negotiable), ortho, ENT, vascular, neuro, peds, urology, bariatric, GYN, thoracic, plastics and other general cases
- Cardiac is NOT required!
- Schedule will run Monday – Friday, day shift
- In-house call available, not required
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Paid malpractice insurance
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No