Our client, a Level III Trauma Center in western Massachusetts, is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible. Details on this assignment include:
- The schedule runs Monday through Friday, and you can choose to work 8 or 10-hour shifts.
- Enjoy 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off schedule
- Call is not required but IS AVAILABLE if interested; pager fees, guarantees and a premium rate are available for call taking providers.
- Cases include general, vascular, ortho, GI and other cases you’d typically see in a trauma center setting.
- The department runs a care-team model.
- This facility still uses paper charting.
- Competitive hourly rate, daily payment guarantee.
- Paid travel, paid lodging, paid per diem and free malpractice insurance.
Interested in learning more or being considered?
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No