- Seeking candidates with immediate availability, temps can be granted within 2 – 3 weeks with a clean file.
- The length of assignment is 3 – 6 months.
- CRNAs are supervised.
- Types of cases/Case Volume: All except hearts, labor & delivery. peds, ENT (Rare)
- EMR is Epic
- nights/weekends/ holidays are not required, but available if candidate is interested.
- Preference is full time candidates but will consider PRN.
- Shifts are flexible with a guaranteed work week.
- Dallas is a thriving city with a strong economy, vibrant cultural scene, numerous recreational opportunities and dynamic urban lifestyle, Dallas provides an experience that combines professional opportunities with a rich cultural experience.
Why Choose National Anesthesia?
- Anesthesia ONLY agency
- Free A rated malpractice insurance provided on assignment.
- Joint Commission certified agency.
- 24 Hour paging service while on assignment.
- Women owned small business.
- Credentialing assistance.
Please connect with Emily Sienkiewicz at (800) 642-1999, Extension 310 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies –
Job Reference No