- Flexible shifts: 5x8s, 4x10s, 3x12s
- Will consider candidates open to night and weekend coverage but not required. - 7p-7a Beeper call M-F.
- Seeking March or sooner start date, credentialing takes 60-120 days with a target of 90 as average Credentialing at multiple sites.
- Cases: OB, Trauma, Cholecystectomy, Appendectomies, Hernia Repair, Thoracic, Total Joint Replacements, Hysterectomies, Laparoscopic Shoulder, Breast, Eye
- This area is filled with all-American charm with antique stores, family restaurants and quaint small-town comforts. You are within 2-3 hours of the big city lights of Pittsburg or head east to Washington, DC! There are miles of trails to explore while hiking or on your snow mobile and an abundance of lakes for fishing, boating or ice-skating in the winter months.
Why Choose National Anesthesia?
- Anesthesia ONLY agency
- A rated malpractice insurance provided on assignment.
- Joint Commission certified agency.
- 24 Hour paging service while on assignment.
- Women owned small business.
Please connect with Emily Sienkiewicz at (800) 642-1999, Extension 310 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies
Job Reference No