Great mix of work and play with this new assignment in Montana. You will be working in an MD only practice and will see a diverse case mix. Spend your weekends exploring our beautiful national parks or enjoy the shopping and dining options in town.
- MD only practice
- Pre fer experience with cardiac pumps, OB and older peds.
- 12-hour shifts plus a mix of pager call and in-house call shifts.
- Credentialing can be done in approximately 30 days.
- National Anesthesia can provide you with free malpractice, a full locum travel package and we always manage all your credentialing paperwork.
Why Choose National Anesthesia?
- Anesthesia ONLY agency
- Free A rated malpractice insurance provided on assignment.
- Joint Commission certified agency.
- 24 Hour paging service while on assignment.
- Women owned small business.
- Credentialing assistance.
Please connect with Emily Sienkiewicz at (800) 642-1999, Extension 310 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No