Our client in southeast Iowa near the Illinois border is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible!
Assignment details include:
- Flexible start date; any start date and length of assignment will be considered
- Hospital setting; you’ll float between two hospitals that are about 20-minutes apart
- Variety of cases including OB; you must be comfortable working independently
- Dayshift hours; you will see some overtime and call coverage is strongly preferred (light callback)
- Full locum package including paid travel, lodging and per diem
- Competitive rate
- Free malpractice insurance
For additional information and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No