- You will be required to privilege into 3 facilities and asked to be flexible with "which" facility they will be scheduled at
- Seeking candidate with Minimum availability of 2 weeks per month preferably consecutive, preference is full time.
- Length of Shift: M-F 5x8s: 7a-3p.
- No holidays/nights/weekends
- No Call
- CRNAs are supervised.
- General B&B cases. All except CV, Peds and OB
- EMR: Epic and Meditech
- Known for its stunning landscapes and rich history. Colorado offers a blend of natural wonders, cultural experiences, and outdoor adventures. Whether you're interested in history, outdoor activities, or simply taking in the beauty of the Colorado landscape, there is plenty to explore in and around this area.
Why Choose National Anesthesia?
- Anesthesia ONLY agency
- A rated malpractice insurance provided on assignment.
- Joint Commission certified agency.
- 24 Hour paging service while on assignment.
- Women owned small business.
Connect with Ryan Read at National Anesthesia Services today! Email your CV to Ryan at email@example.com, Call 1-800-642-1999 ext. 309, or fax to 248-646-0361.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert
Job Reference No