- 3 MDs, 9-10 CRNAs daily
- Supervised setting
- Cases- general, neuro, thoracic, healthy peds, OBGYN (optional), orthopedic and orthopedic trauma, urology
- Schedule- 5 8s, also have 24hr inhouse OB shift if interested.
- Call is optional for locums- backup pager call for OR 1:15
- Credentialing- 60-90 days
- Must have ID license and DEA
- EMR- epic
- Southeast Idaho is known for its stunning landscapes and outdoor wonders. The region is bordered by the majestic Rocky Mountains, featuring picturesque mountains, forests, and pristine lakes. You can enjoy activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, skiing, and wildlife viewing in some of the most beautiful settings in the United States.
Why Choose National Anesthesia?
- Anesthesia ONLY agency
- Free A rated malpractice insurance provided on assignment.
- Joint Commission certified agency.
- 24 Hour paging service while on assignment.
- Women owned small business.
- Credentialing assistance.
Connect with Ryan Read at National Anesthesia Services today! Email your CV to Ryan at email@example.com, Call 1-800-642-1999 ext. 309, or fax to 248-646-0361.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No