New Opening in Connecticut! Long-term Need, Opportunity for Overtime! – 6588
Come to Connecticut and explore the beautiful region that awaits! We have a new need in the northeast part of the state!
Hospital and contract details are as follows:
- Community hospital setting
- Broad case mix to include OB/GYN, ortho, ENT, spines, general, GI and urology; no hearts, heads or trauma.
- Monday-Friday schedule, dayshift with a start time of 7:00 AM; you WILL see overtime and should plan accordingly.
- Pager call required; call back rate is less than 10%.
- The department runs a care-team model.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days and our start date is flexible.
- Competitive rate
Please call National with any you may have! We will pay for all your travel and lodging expenses, and your malpractice insurance will be covered at no cost to you or reduction to your rate. And, of course, all your credentialing processes will be handled entirely by our team!
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No