Our client is looking for a Locum Anesthesiologist. They are located in a small city in north-central Kentucky which offers a small-town feel with easy access to larger cities and a variety of amenities and attractions.
Hospital and contract details are as follows:
- Client willing to book week-long assignments or long-term coverage so call us with any availability you have
- All case types done at this facility, but locum providers are not necessarily expected to perform cases they are uncomfortable with
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Flexible shifts available/ Monday-Friday daytime needs – opportunity for weekday and weekend call if interested
- Care-team model 1:4 medical direction
- All travel, lodging expenses paid
- Meal per diem provided
- Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
Please connect with Emily Sienkiewicz at (800) 642-1999, Extension 310 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No