Long term need in Colorado Springs – ASAP ongoing – 6498
Great opening in Colorado Springs area –you will credential at 2 sites and float.
- This is a supervised setting and you will work very autonomously
- The schedule runs with 8s or 10s, no call
- Opportunity to see a broad mix of cases. The is no OB, no hearts
- Will consider 2 weeks/month if consecutive weeks and long-term availability
- Travel and lodging are provided if not local, and competitive rate.
- National will provide full assistance with your credentialing paperwork and we always provide free malpractice insurance.
Please connect with Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 305 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No