National Anesthesia Services, Inc. has a NEW locum need in South Florida for the upcoming spring! Details on this assignment are below:
- Community hospital with approximately 250 beds
- Department runs a care-team model
- Caseload includes ortho, ENT, major vascular, neuro (heads and backs), healthy peds, urology, GYN, cataracts, plastics, podiatry and other general, B&B cases
- No peds, OB or hearts!
- No call, but some overtime is expected; some surgery days run long.
- Paid travel and lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No