Hospital and contract details are as follows:
- Flexible start date; credentialing at this site takes 60-days’
- Located on Staten Island
- General caseload to include OB and endo cases
- No overtime, optional call
- Department runs a care-team model, you must be comfortable with hands on cases and CRNA supervision
- Competitive rate
- All travel, lodging expenses paid
- Meal per diem provided
- Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
For additional information:
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 304/314, email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No