Our client, a small hospital located in eastern North Carolina, is looking for locum coverage beginning in February or March. Details on this assignment include:
- Small hospital with 100 beds; the facility has a Level II Trauma Emergency Department
- 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday
- Pager call required (one time per week, one weekend per month)
- Must be comfortable with OB, spinals and epidurals
- Other cases include General Surgery, GI Endoscopy, GYN, Healthy Peds, Dental, Cataracts and Ortho
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Competitive hourly rate
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No