Locum MD needed in Baltimore, Maryland! Details on this new opening include:
- Flexible start date; credentialing here takes four weeks, and we can set your start date based on your availability and that timeline
- Hospital setting; you must be comfortable working in a facility with 500 beds and a wide variety of cases including OB
- You will have a mix of hands-on cases and supervision
- Available shifts are 8s or 10s and they run Monday through Friday; call is not required, and you will see very little to no overtime
- Competitive rate, daily payment guarantee
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Meal per diem provided
- Free malpractice insurance
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 304/314, email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No