Locum Needed in South Carolina beginning as soon as possible. This need puts you right on the Georgia Border!
Details on this assignment include:
- Flexible start date; credentialing takes 90-days’ at this facility. Call with any availability you have beginning in first quarter!
- Hospital setting
- Department runs a care-team model
- Cases included general/B&B, ortho, urology, GYN, GI and some neuro; cardiac not required but available for those interested. No peds or OB!
- 8 or 10-hour shifts available
- Call required; rotation is 1:3
- EMR is EPIC
- Payment guarantee
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No