Locum needed at a small facility in central Florida about 90-minutes north of Orlando.
While the assignment is in a small town, you’re an easy weekend drive away from either coast and larger towns for shopping and weeknight adventures!
This is a new assignment and we are looking for coverage beginning in December or January.
Other details on this assignment include:
- MD/CRNA model, you should be comfortable with hands-on cases and CRNA supervision
- 100-bed hospital
- Caseload includes OB, ortho, ENT, urology, GI, podiatry, ophthalmology and other general cases; there are about 20 deliveries per month.
- You will work Monday through Friday each week you’re scheduled. Days typically last 10 to 12-hours. Pager call after your shift is required, call back is light.
- Full locum package!! All your travel and lodging expenses will be covered!
- Free malpractice insurance!
For additional information and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No