NEW LOCUM NEED: Central PA, Located 2-Hours from Pittsburgh!
Assignment and contract details include:
- Hospital setting; this is a very busy 150-bed acute care facility. It is also a Level III Trauma Center. There are 4 ORs and multiple other points of service including GI, OB and Cath Lab.
- Cases include general, ortho, GYN, GI, podiatry, urology, ENT, ophthalmology and dental.
- The department runs a care-team model; the group is described as friendly and one that works very well together.
- Available shifts include 8s and 10s.
- Call coverage preferred but may be negotiable.
- Competitive rate and full locum package being offered
- Payment guarantee
- Extra pay for call
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing assistance; let us do the paperwork for you!
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No