Our client, a hospital-based practice 30-minutes outside of Fort Lauderdale, is looking for locum coverage! Details on this assignment include:
- Must be comfortable with cardiac cases; Fellowship and TEE Certification a plus, but not required
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday; some days will be short, others will be long
- Call required; it’s pager call from your lodging
- Must be comfortable with hands-on cases and willing to do general cases and OB as well as cardiac
- Credentialing takes 60-days at this site; our start date is flexible
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
- Competitive rate
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No