Locum Needed in Syracuse, NY! Flexible Schedule, Full Locum Package!
For additional details, please see below:
- Hospital and ASC setting
- Credentialing takes less than one month!
- 8s, 10s or 12s available; 12s can be day or night shift. If choosing night shift, you must be comfortable with OB.
- Call required one night per week
- Hospital uses Epic for EMR
- Hands on OR supervision; your choice!
- Level II Trauma Center
- Cases include thoracic, vascular, and orthopedic cases. OB is optional, but preferred.
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No