Our client, a large hospital here in our home state of Michigan, is looking to add anesthesia providers to their staff!
Details on this opportunity include:
- Large hospital setting with approximately 400-beds
- Biweekly schedule and pay period; each two week period is based on 80-hours worked, Monday through Friday.
- No call, no weekends!
- New grads welcome; locum to perm may be considered as well!
- Loan repayment and relocation expenses provided.
- This is a salaried position that provides a full benefit package as well, consisting of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, FSA and retirement.
This opportunity will have you working with one of the state’s premier health systems in a collaborative team environment. You’ll be afforded the opportunity to work independently and train/perform your own regionals as well.
For more information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No