Port St. Lucie, FL Area Hospital Needs Coverage!
Assignment details include:
- Hospital setting
- Flexible start date, credentialing takes 90-days at this facility
- Case mix includes B&B, ortho, GI, GTN and robotics. No OB, hearts, heads, peds or trauma
- You must be comfortable supervising CRNAs and doing some hands on cases
- Cases run Monday through Friday with 7 AM starts; you will see overtime and call is required 1-2 days per week. Call is pager call.
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Free malpractice insurance
- Competitive rate
For additional information and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No