Our client, a hospital-based practice in Florida’s panhandle is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible pending credentialing (which takes 90-days at this facility.) For additional details on this opening, please see below:
- Hospital is a 300-bed, Level II Trauma Center
- Department runs a care-team model
- This is a no call, no weekends assignment and shifts during the week are flexible
- Case mix includes General Surgery, OB, Orthopedics, Endoscopy and ENT; the facility does run Cardia cases, but those are optional
- Competitive rate
- Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance provided
For immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No