Locum CRNA Needed at Florida Ortho Center!
Details on this opportunity include:
- ASC setting; you’ll rotate between two facilities, both located in the greater Tampa area.
- Regional skills not required; you’ll be responsible for pain management, sedation and general anesthesia only.
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday; you will see some overtime at this site.
- Both sites run a care-team model and use paper charting.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance are covered
Credentialing here will take 30 to 60-days; please call with your availability today!
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No