This a great, long-term opportunity. Medically directed team. Spend your weekends in Atlanta or enjoy the local community.
- Caseload to include: ortho, endo, ENT, vascular, healthy peds; general cases
- You will be doing your own blocks and epidurals
- Monday-Friday and pager call responsibilities
- 40-hour week guaranteed.
- Full locum package, including malpractice insurance.
- National will take care of all your credentialing paperwork and pay for your license if you do not have one.
Please connect with Emily Sienkiewicz at (800) 642-1999, Extension 310 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No