Locum Needed in SE Pennsylvania! Full Locum Package! – 5770
Our client – a hospital-based practice in southeastern Pennsylvania – is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible. Please contact us with any availability you have, as short-term assignments may be available!
This is a beautiful part of the state that also puts you near major metropolitan areas throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Hospital and contract details are as follows:
- Wide case variety; no cardiac or heads and peds are optional
- Cases run Monday-Friday and you’d be scheduled for 8-hour shifts
- The department runs a care-team model but you will be given the opportunity to work independently
- Department uses EPIC charting
- 90-days days to credential
- Competitive rate
- All travel, lodging expenses paid
- Meal per diem provided
- Malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you or reduction to your rate
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No