Locum coverage needed May 16 through 27 in South Florida! Details on this opportunity include:
- Community hospital, approximately 250-beds
- Department runs a care-team model, but you must be comfortable with hands-on cases as well as CRNA supervision
- Caseload includes ortho, ENT, major vascular, neuro (heads and backs), healthy peds, urology, GYN, cataracts, plastics, podiatry and other general, B&B cases
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday, call coverage strongly preferred but may be negotiable
- Travel and lodging paid for
- Free malpractice insurance
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No