Our client located in Colorado Springs is looking for locum coverage beginning as soon as possible pending your availability and credentialing (which typically takes 90-days but emergency privileges may be available for an earlier start to candidates with a 100% clean background).
All candidates must be Board Certified.
Assignment details include:
- Coverage needed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Thursday and Monday coverage may be available as well.
- This is a hospital-based assignment; you must be comfortable working hands on in a trauma center setting
- Dayshift schedule only
- Caseload consists of general, neuro, some thoracic and vascular, orthopedics, and trauma.
- No OB, no cardiac!
- EMR charting
- Full locum package; all travel and lodging costs will be covered
- Free malpractice insurance
For additional information and to discuss your availability:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No