Excellent Rate! Locum Needed - Per Diem, Long or Short-term! Call Randi at NAS: 800-642-1999!
Assignment details include:
- Flexible start date; we can work around your availability (pending credentialing) and the client will consider per diem dates, short-term OR long-term coverage.
- Must be comfortable working in both a hospital and surgery center setting.
- Cases include ortho, GI, GYN, podiatry, urology, ENT, cataracts, endo, some healthy peds and small general surgery cases.
- You will be scheduled for weekdays only; scheduling flexible and we can request your preferred shifts (8s, 10s or 12s!)
- No call, no evenings, no weekends!
- Competitive rate, daily payment guarantee
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Daily per diem provided
- Free malpractice insurance
- All-inclusive rate available if preferred!
NOTE: At this time, facility credentialing takes 30 – 60 days.
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No