- Long-term locum position in CT for experienced CRNA. You will be working in a care team model and there is possibility of pager call.
- Case load includes OB, ortho, ENT, neuro, peds, urology; general and B&B cases.
- Day shifts – 8 or 10- hour shifts possible.
- Great location – close to the beauty of the coastline as well as the activity of big city.
- Full locum package and complete credentialing assistance.
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 305/314, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No