Details on this assignment include:
- Large hospital; you must be comfortable working in a trauma center and teaching hospital setting
- Wide variety of cases; CRNAs are not responsible for cardiac
- OB is negotiable; you may place your own spinals and epidurals if you’d like
- Regional skills not required
- The department runs a care-team model, but you must be comfortable working independently
- Paid lodging and travel
- Free malpractice insurance
Book with us now and secure your spot in Florida for the Fall and Winter!
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No