Let’s go to Arizona for the fall and winter! Our client seeks CRNAS to cover for an ongoing period in the greater Phoenix area – Monday- Friday scheduling, 40 hour week and you may see some OT or call. This assignment is the perfect spot to see a variety of cases.
- Varied caseloads would include ortho, ENT, major vascular, neuro, peds, urology, ENDO, GYN, bariatrics, plastics GI, general/B&B cases
- Care-team model – you will need be comfortable working very autonomously in a busy environment
- Monday-Friday schedule, possible call.
- 8-hour shifts, possibly OT and some shift variations
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, large hospital setting.
- Due to credentialing, need somebody with 100% clean work and malpractice history.
Contact us today for more information!
Please connect with Jill Binder at 1-800-642-1999 at ext. 305; email us your updated CV and paperwork to Jill at email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No