This new assignment starts ASAP (takes 6 weeks to credential) and will take you through the end of the year, possible extension. Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends! Let’s lock in your assignment for the fall and winter in beautiful Fort Worth.
- Ortho, Endo, Spines, GYN, vascular, urology; general surgery
- 10-hour shifts; 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday. No call.
- Care team
- Need clean work, malpractice history to expedite credentialing.
- National will handle all credentialing paperwork!
- Great spot to spend a few months and enjoy your weekends off exploring the city or neighboring towns.
Please connect with Jill Binder or any of our team at 1-800-642-1999 EXT. 305; fax or email your updated CV and paperwork to 248-646-0361/ e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and learn more. We look forward to talking with you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No