Our client, located in SE Wisconsin within an hour of both Milwaukee and Chicago, is looking for a locum CRNA to join their team this fall or winter. This a beautiful facility to work at and with the ability to work a variety of shifts, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy everything both nearby big cities and all their surroundings have to offer!
NOTE: Wisconsin is a compact state that only requires RN licensure! If you live in a compact state, you are automatically licensed for this assignment!
- September, October or November start dates will be considered!
- All travel expenses paid (flight and rental car or mileage)
- All lodging expenses paid (hotel or stipend)
- Free malpractice insurance or increased hourly rate if you carry your own
- Level 2 Trauma Center, <400 beds
- Shifts are a combination of 8s and 10s and 12s. Have a preferred schedule? I’m happy to request it!
- Opportunity for call and OT to earn extra compensation
- Large case variety with negotiable OB
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No