Do you love history? This city has it. Do you love food? This city has it all -from their legendary cheesesteaks to award-winning restaurants you will find whatever you crave. Do you love sports – say hello to MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL teams! Museums, beautiful parks, and you are also just a few hours from other major east coast cities.
- Long-term locum coverage needed ASAP – credentialing takes 2-3 months.
- Community hospital setting
- Monday Friday scheduling and shared call rotation 1:4
- Care-team model and you will see a variety of cases and practice settings – primarily B&B cases.
- National Anesthesia provides you with a complete locum package to include travel, lodging and malpractice. All your credentialing paperwork will be managed by our team.
Please connect with Jill Binder or Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 304/314, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No