We have a new locum assignment Maryland we’d like to talk with you about! Details on this opportunity are below:
- October or November start date; call us with your availability! This client is flexible on their start date
- Small hospital setting with five points of service
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday
- B&B cases, light OB
- The department runs a care-team model and you’ll be responsible for hands on cases and CRNA supervision
- Pager call strongly preferred but negotiable if that’s a deal breaker for you
- All travel and lodging expenses paid; malpractice insurance covered as well
This assignment puts you about an hour from Baltimore and near the beautiful waters of the Chesapeake Bay. Locum providers that have worked at this facility in the past really enjoy the assignment and always want to return!
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No