Please call National today if you are looking to book your fall or winter assignment! Our client, a hospital-based practice in Cincinnati, OH, is looking for locum coverage!
Assignment details are as follows:
- Flexible start date; call with your availability beginning in September. Not available until later in the year? That is fine too! Let’s talk either way!
- Caseload includes optional OB, ortho, ENT, thoracic, vascular, peds and other general, B&B cases; this is a trauma center setting so you must be comfortable with big cases
- Some overtime to be expected
- NO CALL! NO NIGHTS! NO WEEKENDS!
- All travel paid (flight, rental car, mileage – your choice)
- Lodging provided (hotel with kitchenette or stipend – your choice)
- Free malpractice insurance (no daily cost or reduction to your hourly rate)
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No