Assignment details include:
- GI cases, sedation only
- Dayshift hours; no call, nights or weekends
- Facility uses e-charting and runs 3 rooms per day; the average caseload is 10-14 cases per day
- You must be comfortable working independently to work at this site
- Ideal start date is August, but September starts will be considered as well
- Work full-time hours, part-time hours or per diem – your choice!
- Credentialing takes 40 – 60 days and our agency will provide full assistance
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No