New assignment available in a great location in Virginia. Located just 30-minutes from DC, this opportunity will give you access to everything this beautiful area has to offer including great dining, rich history and a cultural experience like none other!
Assignment details are as follows:
- Hospital setting; department runs a care team model that serves approximately 20 points of service
- 10 and 12-hour shifts strongly preferred; 8’s may be an option if requested
- Cases include bread and butter, ortho and rare OB; you would not be responsible for neuro, cardiac or pediatric cases
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days’ and our start date is flexible; please call with any availability you have
- Competitive rate
- Paid travel, lodging and per diem
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing assistance; we’ll do your paperwork for you!
For more information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more
Job Reference No