Details on this opening include:
- Flexible start date and assignment length; call with any availability you have even if it’s just a week or two here and there
- Hospital setting; the hospital has approximately 250-beds and 8 ORs
- CRNAs work independently at this facility; you must be comfortable working without supervision for this assignment
- The schedule runs Monday through Friday; call, nights and weekends are not required
- Cases are mostly general and B&B, but the facility is a Level III Trauma Center
- OB is not required
- Competitive hourly rate, 8-hour per day guarantee
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Daily per diem
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing assistance
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
Job Reference No