Our client is looking for a locum CRNA that can start ASAP pending credentialing, which takes 30-days at this facility. We have an excellent rate here and your travel and lodging expenses will be covered! We also provide a meal per diem and free malpractice insurance.
We’ve had multiple CRNAs work here with us over the years and they absolutely love the assignment!
Here are the details:
- Flexible start date and length of assignment; you tell us when you want to start and how long you’re looking to book for and we’ll set up your contract that way!
- Medium size hospitals (you’ll rotate between two), both with less than 200 beds
- Wide case variety but regional, OB and cardiac skills are not required
- Fast paced OR that runs a care-team model
- Full Locum package, all expenses paid including malpractice insurance
- Meal per diem provided as well
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No