Our client is looking for a locum anesthesiologist to join their team beginning ASAP!
Details on this assignment include:
- Flexible start date and assignment length; call with any availability you have, even if it is short-term or part-time
- Cases include ortho, ENT, vascular, neuro, healthy peds, urology and some trauma; OB and cardiac are not required
- Care-team model; you’ll be responsible for CRNA supervision and hands on cases
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday
- No call; no weekends
- Full locum package including paid travel, lodging, per diem and free malpractice insurance
Call today for additional details and compensation information.
Please connect with Randi Carter at 800-642-1999 Ext. 314, fax your updated CV and paperwork to 248-646-0361, or e-mail me at email@example.com today to discuss this opportunity and your availability!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No