Details on this assignment include:
- Hospital setting; the facility has just over 100-beds
- Department runs a care-team model; you must be comfortable with hands-on cases and CRNA supervision
- Flexible start date and scheduling; inquire for details and to provide your availability and scheduling preferences
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Per day worked meal per diem provided
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing assistance
For additional details and consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter or Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 / 305 or via e-mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No