As the song says…” take me home, country roads...” to a great location in beautiful WV – spend your summer and fall in this riverside town, enjoying the charming community and its southern hospitality; go hiking or explore neighboring cities and states on the weekends. Large medical center in metropolitan setting. Our client is looking for MD who can provide ongoing locum coverage starting June 1.
- Care-team environment – will see mix of supervision and hands-on.
- Guaranteed 40-hour week. 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts available.
- One weeknight call per week with post call day off; Weekend call every 3rd or 4th M-F with 1 late shift or 1 weeknight call per week with day off after. Will need to do weekend call every 3rd or 4th weekend.
- Caseload: OB/GYN, ortho, ent, peds, general surgery, GI/Endo; Cardiac experience a plus!
- National Anesthesia will take care of all your credentialing paperwork and assist with all travel and lodging.
- Due to credentialing, need somebody with 100% clean work and malpractice history.
National Anesthesia has a full-service credentialing department and can assist in making the process quick and easy for you!
Please connect with Jill Binder at (800) 642-1999, Extension 305 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No