Excellent assignment in Maryland available! We have had multiple locums work at this site previously and everyone really enjoys the assignment.
Additional details on this assignment include:
- Summer 2021 start date; candidates that can start in July or August preferred, but we can be flexible!
- Hospital setting, care-team model with the ability to practice relatively independently
- Caseload includes ortho, ENT, some vascular neuro, healthy peds, urology, GI and some trauma; there is negotiable OB
- Payment guarantee
- All travel and lodging costs paid (flight, rental car, mileage, apartment, hotel – you name it!)
- Free malpractice insurance
- Complete credentialing assistance!
For additional details and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No