Locum needed in western Pennsylvania! This assignment will put you just over an hour from Pittsburgh.
Assignment details include:
- Flexible start date; credentialing takes 30-60 days’
- Adult cases, very rare peds
- Care-team model; you’ll be mostly responsible for CRNA supervision
- Large hospital setting with 25 points of service
- Cases include OB, ortho, neuro (head and spine), vascular and other general cases
- Schedule runs Monday through Friday; pager call required
- Paid travel
- Paid lodging
- Per diem provided
- Free malpractice insurance
- Excellent, competitive rate
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No