Our client, a small hospital in mid-Michigan, is looking to add a full-time, permanent CRNA to their team. This opening will give you the opportunity to practice autonomously in an OR and OB setting.
Additional practice and contract details include:
- Small hospital with less than 100-beds located in north-central Michigan
- Cases include general OR and OB; you must be comfortable with spinals and epidurals
- Day shift position with (pager) call
- Negotiable salary; you discuss what you’re looking for with the site directly!
- Health and dental insurance provided; a family plan is available as well
- FSA account
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Retirement options
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Liability insurance coverage
- Tuition reimbursement and CME
For additional information and immediate consideration:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No