Locum Coverage Needed in Oregon; this is a new need and TEMP privileges will be granted.
- Short-term and long-term availability will be considered; please call with any time you have open beginning in February, March or April
- This is an independent practice setting; you must be comfortable running your own room and with regional anesthesia
- Small hospital with less than 100-beds
- Payment guarantee provided
- Travel and lodging reimbursement provided
- Free malpractice insurance and 100% credentialing assistance
For additional information:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999, Extension 314 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
Job Reference No